happy year 2015!
it's a bit late but better than don't have :)
great start of the year 2015 in Penang (like finally)!
here's come the top 10 of my year 2014!
it's a very simple but wonderful year!
1. not sure why but we choose to challenge ourselves in the beginning of the year 2014
*omg leg shaking still*
it's very existing tho!
2. i've not travel to much country in year 2014 but still have a lot of fun
who said travel must be to different countries?
the most important is who you travel with!
really have alot of fun and laughter with all my loves!
thanks for the enjoyable moments
3. joined a few workshops to learn more and improve myself
met a lot of talented and creative people
thanks for sharing all the thoughts and experienced
more to come in year 2015 and hope can do something with all i've learnt!
4. more and more DIY gifts for my loves
it's a very small gift but hope you all will love it when received it
5. finally have the chance to joined the Colour Run!
6. another experienced of teaching the art
feeling happy when watching the kids and the teacher enjoying the arts
7. my big day! thanks to everyone!
without you all, it won't be so happening and memorable!
8. okay.... another changes on part of my body..
ta-dang!braces! *ikr i'm abit old for this but hu care!*
actually it's not pain at all!
9. family short trip!
no matter when am i and what i did
they are the one who always support me
must earn more $$$ so can sponsor them to more countries!
my great great bestie's wedding finally!!!
cudn't express my feeling but really happy for her!
we met each other since we are very very small
our mom are best friends during their secondary school till now
and our turn!
we met since we are small and in the same class during secondary school
that's the time we get more closer and almoz stick together everyday
she's one of the best friend that always support me and encourage me
and now she's get married with the very lovely and funny husband!
they are really perfect match!
i had a very great year 2014 ending!
next, i need to draft my 2015 resolution! hahaha