Tuesday, April 13, 2010

challenge

had a very challenge week. in life. in work. in mental. almost everything
luckily my dearest all stand by my side to support me
listen to my bla-bla-bla though i know it's like ahma *wink*
don't worry guys. i'm the awei that won't fall so easily!!
when it's time to prove everything i'll take the right action!

always love the moments when with them. always so straight so true so cute!
the true from heart but not from mouth.
the love and care that nobody can compare
they can straight said the words that people hardly take it but it's good for me
they can laugh with you.but just stay by your side accompany you when ur down
they are the best!!!

friday.
meet up with my dear 4skin gang!!!!
it's carmen's birthday!!!! happii birthday again!!
they always can make me forget every sadness and make me laugh like nobody



saturday.
the couz are here! and they bring Jacob down too!!!
family are always be there for you when you face any problems
they will give advice and the most-best part is they respect your decision!
it's good to chit-chat at the mamak till 3smtg in the morning and then headed for lok-lok *wink*


sunday.
damm-sunny-day
but we still go for fishing!!!
lollx.. like the crabs on the rock that under the sun
good experience!!! i WANT NEXT TIME!!!!
RED after that. long-time-no-see Pei Wen & Jess!!!
haha.. we still can't get the update of someone!


No comments: