Wednesday, March 9, 2011

branded

sometimes, people buy branded stuff but having bread for every meal
sometimes, people buy branded stuff just to show off

sometimes, people buy branded stuff cause no time to go shopping
sometimes, people buy branded stuff cause of the quality
sometimes, people buy branded stuff just to make themselves happier



me?


i buy branded stuff not because any of the above reason
not because i'm rich
i'm improving my lifestyle
i have the ability to use my own earn money to buy something nicer better
and yet i still got extra for my daily spenses!


and...


guess my first-bought-branded-stuff is not for myself
but my family and friends...


and...


what's the meaning of 'branded stuff'?
Chanel? Burberry? Hermes? Awei?
for me...
my dearest family & friends is more than the 'branded stuff'!

P.S: just an answer for mr domo question.. to improve the lifestyle
there's don't need alot of money or many money to make it
it depends on YOU! YOURSELF!
i can improve my lifestyle just to treat myself better.. eat more! hahaha

1 comment:

Josephyn said...

lol.... having a good food & good meal :D n of coz... GOOD HOLIDAY :D opsss should b many of good holidayssssssss....