Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010 wall paint . DONE!


okay.. here come the post..
finally i done one of my 2010 resolution!
haha.. tht's wall paint of my luvly lil room.
first, me myself also won't bliv that i actually painted the wall in pink!
goshh.. my dears all kn how muc i dislike pink..
well.. human change everyday *wink*

the ever first time i draw on the wall all by myself with my design!!
i drew on the wall of my primary school wiv my art teacher & the others friends
it's FUN and ENJOYABLE..! especially when we are still kids!!
yet.. it's more fun when i paint in my room!!!
i think i'll get addicted with it!! hhahaha!!!
and i'll let my dears all paint on it too!! weeeee~!!!


p-p-p-p-ppoker queen


the journey. the happy life.the memories


my lil bed corner


it might not be the best.but i stil love it!


juz ignore the messssss!!haha ^^


1 comment:

KELSEYZ 小凡烦 said...

shiwei!!!!!
你房間變很美了@@@@@@!!!
辛苦了。。。><"
好有設計感了!!