Thursday, October 7, 2010

controlling...


a very quick short post before say buh-bye to the office!
don't know what to write but feel like writing something
*wink*

i'm trying hard to stay away from 'shopaholic'
arghhh!!! i got thousand things in my 'wish list'
i can't choose which to buy coz all are MUST have things!!!
can i be a billionaire once i wake up tomorrow? lollx
or maybe a prince's date? hahaha

owh.. relate back to my photo
no hope.no disappointment.but suprises!
wee~ first i get confirmation already!
thanks for those who always support me no matter what!
all of your courages mean lots to me!!!
second, have to say 'tana' to one of my old SE!
no iphone 4g but something different!
*lucky me*

okayy.. i know.. it's not so short post as i think
it's 6! bye~
heading to meet the MR who purposely come down to buy his ipad!
rich huh!!


No comments: