Sunday, October 17, 2010

thank you!


a lil appreciate notes...

it's almost 5 months i'm here
far away from my lovely penang
this time not just kl
is the foreign country that need to use passport
many people told me that i'm brave enough to come alone
many had ask me the same question
' why you choose to come here?'
and my ans is the same to everyone
yet, i'm not alone here!
because of this, i get the chance to get closer to my cousin
because of this, i get the chance to know more people
because of this, i'm lucky enough to found the job and the room
because of this, i'm get closer to my parents
because of this, i realise that i'm the one who rely much on my besties
because of this, i love my life more and appreciated every moment!

first, 
thanks to my family for the support
they always there for me no matter what
never say no to my ambition but they try their best to help me  
thanks to my cousin for the uncountable help
really owe you both lots that money cannot return

second,
thanks to all my dears
had the farewell for me before i came
and the valuable gifts that money can't buy
the video that just belong to me

third,
to those who came for travel or just to find me
because of you all
i never feel lonely here
it's just like i'm still in penang!
i can't describe the feeling out
but it always make my tears out because of your lil-miny-action
first three months that i'm here, laywei & ivee came
then li & sharmen purposely come to visit me
pei lin come next and the early birthday treat
and i'm not alone in this year birthday tho i'm not in m'sia
yen &dear were here celebrate with me
coming up next with soo lip here & joan's present
then my parents that came purposely for me
and the recently kp & jac!
i can't imagine if those days without you all

fourth,
and of course those who din't come over
the courages and supports you all gave means alot to me!
real lots!! 
sometimes when i was down or pressure
those supportive words that you all told me
make me full of strength!

 fifth,
thanks to my seniors who gave alot of help and taking care of me here
alice, who is the important people that encourage me to come here
she really help me lots and always ask me not to give up no matter what
can't miss out ms prettie josephine
she always cheer my days after whole lots of tension
and accompany me to go here and there though sometime seems like i'm paksa'ing her
*wink*
then joan came, both of them are so natural and real
and of course potential to be actress! hahaha!

sixth,
thanks to my colleagues who never get mad cause my stupidness
hehe, i know i'm kinda nerd sometimes
but you both still never get bore of teaching me

last,
a BIG THANKS to everyone!!!
i'll fight hard for my future and never ever give up!!! 
i'm proud of myself, my family and my friends!
i love my life so so much!!!!


quote of the week:
enjoy and eat whatever you want when you still can
but that not mean you can waste
life is short! it's unpredictable!
you can see me this moment doesn't mean i'm still here at the next moment
so appreciate it and leave no regret!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH*&^%$#@
ur's quote more tend to asking us appreciate u then appreciate the life~~ :S
wahahhaahahahahahha XD

JoanS~ the sooboon+est :D

Puteri said...

my name is JOSEPHYN :(.... bo sim ehhh :(

❣ Awei said...

lollx..joan u think too much d la.. i dint mean tht >.<

haha.. i prefer josephine ma