Sunday, December 13, 2009

family love



every morning before i go to work
my mom will prepare breakfast for mi
everyday different kind of breakfaz that make my day!
my mom is now holiday'ing but still wake up earli everyday
it's just a simple food but it's a love from my parents
tho i don hv maid like others that will cook for them
but i rather eat my family's homemade meal
it's the best of the best from anyone else!!!
my dad will cook on the weekends
i miss my granny's cook so so much
she's old now and i just hope she will be healthy always
i miss my aunt's cook. everytime i beck Gerik sure can eat alot cz all the foods are delicious!!
i believe everyone will agree with me
homemade's foods are the best wherever you go!


this is the one i cooked before go for monkey beach
i can't bliv i can wake up 5smtg in the morning to prepare this!

compare with many people
i'm a very hangfuk gal
tho i'm not a rich family
tho i'd been through of many tough things
but i always have my family support
no matter what i did or what decision i did
they will always by my side give support and suggestion
sometimes we'll get mad and argue
but in the end of day. we are stil loving each other
love doesn't need to show or speak
but action show everything
home is the one you'll think of when you lose everything



haha.. still remember the very moment?

the another gal that i like so much that i always mention to my frz
andrea chuang. she's the one that i admire so much
she's just a gal that laugh like hell when she happy.cry when she sad
she created everything that i never believe and it did happen awesome'ly!!
i can feel the love with her family.her dearest bf.her siao'est buddies.her collegue
whenever hang out wiv her v sure will kena complain cz too noisy!
many ppl envy her and did many childish-low-class stuff to her but...
'ignorance is bliss' is her quote n i agree with her!
haha.. i like her soo soo much!! wooot!! she's roxx!!
whoever that know her well sure will agree with mi!
i cant wait for our next meet!! hope it's nex weekkk!!!~~

No comments: