Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 highlights

it's the end of 2009
wat i did in the year?
actually not much but i did enjoy it muc!!
let us flash back to the start before it end...
it's gonna be a long long post..
tek ya popcorn n ready..!! *wink*


dye my hair into purple colour to start 2009


had a trip to bukit tinggi wiv lsy n the family


visit to peggie mama's house.lou sang


the very first time work at matta fair
the very first time work wiv them


4skin annual dinner@shangri-la's hotel


the trip to melaka


our graduation campaign ceromony


dad's birthday@manila place


first full time work@fourskin
had lots of fun n memorable memories there
i did learn alot!


finally.. we graduated!
the first hike of the year


dearest grammy's birthday
heart her so muc!


21st birthday party


one of our family member at perak leave us...
RIP grammy


halloween nite


first photography visit to balik pulau


adventurous hike to monkey beach


D.I.Y earrings hanger for Li birthday


start my design field in peopalove


family trip in the end of dec

in the year 2009
i do learn alot. i graduated. i start my wrking life in different field. i start my own career
hope that in the year 2010
i gain much more and learn more than ever
will step more nearer to my ambitious
my cooper . my house . my iphone . my imac . my family
i gonna to make it fast!!!

1 comment:

Domo said...

very exciting 2009 u hav there~~everything seems so smooth!!

hope u will have a great 2010 as well!!