Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it's pretty!!

had a real fun n enjoyable week!
ful-filled few of my wishes n to-do-items!!
it's mini-minor stuffs but i juz cnt hide the smile on my face
gettin fatter-chubbier cz eat non-stop


meet wiv my bitches
v luv gossips chit-chatt *wink*


cnt bliv i realli get ittt!!!
my 1st ever xmas present of 2009 from myself!!
thx for those hu sponsor mi!! weeee~~


yesss.. they r in the town for 3 days!!!!!
penang trip schedule for dem finely arranged!


finally.. i can jump!!


penang hill


teluk kumbar seafood


damm.....fuglyyy


secret santa-child goin on well n i get snacks everyday!!!
thxxx!! santa is real, Gary!! hahaha


 thx the xmas pressie frm yun shu, kelsey n merry!

xmas left 2more days
hvnt plan nicely for celebrate the eve tiz year
cnt wait for the kl trip n meet emm!!
had lotsa stuffs nid to complete b4 xmas eve
i'm out of time !!!

to-do-list before xmas :
- D.I.Y packaging for the child
- D.I.Y stuff for the santa
- food prepare for the picnic-bbq
- update bloggie
  - arrange gathering at kl
- pack my luggage
- tidy the room




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

santa is not real for me!!
every year i put up the sock also end up empty!!

hm...mayb i should wash my sock...too smelly until santa dun wanna throw present inside T_T