Tuesday, March 9, 2010

❤ Dream Wedding

haha.. it's too earlier for mi to talk about this..
but i really wan to share with you all about this...
my-dream-wedding-photo


saw a lot of wedding photo this few months..
means that a lot of people is getting marry!! conglatzzz!!!
this inspire me of writing this post *wink*
there are a lot of different style of wedding photo depends on the lovely pairs
the stylish.the natural'ish. the artistic..... blablablaaaa..

okay.. here come minee... i hope... i dream.. lollxx..
THE NATURAL'ISH
as everyone know my style and most of the photo i took are base on the natural'ish ^^
it do make us smile when we flash back the photo!
for me.. the perfect moment is we smile and laugh like nobody care coz we are who we are!

photo that i shoot and heart so much..

now u understand the style that i prefer?
okay.. start my dream wedding album







photo credit from weheartit





credits to Jenna Walker
now you get it?
haha.. it might be very simple to some of you..
but for me, it do means alot!!!
it reminds back every moments every smile when we look back in the future
our son or grandson can feel the love also!! hehe
the background is not so important to me but it's still part of the character
the main is US! ME & MY HUSBAND!!!!
lollx.. i'm gettin insane and too much of imagination d.. >.<
back to reality.. back to work la.... =.=

4 comments:

SooooooooLip said...

u let me feel tiok u wan get marry xD

❣ Awei said...

lollxx.x.. ur soolip or joan??? or both?? hahahaha... YES I AMMMMM!!!!!!! muahahahahaha

wedding websites said...

Wow, how romantic? The photos you have depicted are really amazing and wonderful. Hope you have enjoyed and are enjoying a lot.

❣ Awei said...

thankxx yayy!! haha... surf thru the weddingwindow.. it's sweet!