Monday, March 8, 2010

Last day of CNY 2010

an outdated post...
the last day of CNY 2010..
i spent with my dearest family..
my uncle aunty and of cause my close't cousin came penang too!!
she's gonna study here and stay with mi soon!!! weeee~~!

how i spent the last day of cny?
haha.. actually jz shop and go pray my granny..
and... sleep at home!! lollxx

okay la.. coz the day before we already went out d ma..
tire jor..
on saturday.. had our dinner at Hai-nan Town near QE II
oderingg....

 chit-chatting

went Explanade after dinner for the MyFM concert
goshh.. we spent RM5 for the parking and have to walk damm far.. 
anddd... i fell down when walking!!!! dammm sia sui.. mi n my couz laugh like hell!!!
it's quite happening there.. and it's full of chinese!!! weee!!!!



 the my fm djss

thanks the digi's staffsss.. they realli helped us lotzz.. hahaha

the round moon

fruittsss when we walk till tireee..

No comments: