Monday, July 26, 2010

famieely weekend



okayz.. i din't stay at home eating dessert alone last weekend
 as i said in previous blog *wink*
it's out of the plan! and i always love suprise! ^^

friday night i dreamt of many things many people
one of the thing is i dreamt of my cousin called me
and suprise-ly!
he did call me on Saturday morning when i'm still in office!!!!
weird right? alrite.. i know sometime we can't explain everything!

my ah pek & ah ngm came down JB to visit my couzs
so my couz asked whther want join them and stay over her place on the weekend!
of course!!! >.

all i did there is.....

shopping.eating.drinking.sing k!!!!!!
goshhh!!! i love my life i love my family!!!!!!


that day i like  arghh-don't-care-everything
and shop like hell!! hahaha


and we went to redbox in the night
sing until 1 in the midnight!!!
haha.. yes!! with my ah pek & ah ngm!!!

another suprise of the week is.......



my dear CHUANG LI & SHARMEN is coming down~~!!!!!
OMGGG!!! it's so sudden and crazy!! 
haahha!! love them so so much!!!!!!!!

No comments: