Saturday, September 25, 2010

just lurve my style


it's a lazy saturday morning!
arggghhh~ sleepy!sleepy!
guess i'm gonna spend my weekend alone at home sleeping *wink*
kinda waste huh?
actually nop! save up the energy for the next few weekends!! 
muahahaha
and say buh-bye to my this messy-lazy-hairstyle!

just share some of my artworks
it's been a long time i never post up my works here
love it or hate it >.<


title: greemie
as you know. it's mie!
why green? 
don't you think green is a very nature & fresh colour?
yea.. u know now everything everywhere always
' think green' ' recycle'.. blablabla
so i created a character 'greemie'!



title: ride around love
personally love the car design
lollx.. especially with the wings one
( i know many of you love it too!)
everyday people stuck in traffic jam make their mood bad
why-lah.. can't us drive with love?
muahahaha


title: fammie bath
just random'ly created this
for no reason it makes me feel happie!!
the colour. the characters. the environment


title: just smile!
lastly, just smile no matter what!
nothings gonna hit you down!

and thanks to everyone that love my design!
your support really mean lots to me!!!!
thannnkkiuu~!!!!!! xoxo

*hugz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your designs are so cute!