Thursday, September 2, 2010

pre.22th



thinking what's the theme for my 22-birthday
lollx. yes! i'm a dreamer and i love that!
i din't really expect much for this year birthday
maybe cause i'm no more 21?
or maybe cause i'm now in foreign country without my dearest around?
but i'm so happy that i'm not really alone this year!
yen n dear are coming during my big day
all my loves actually gave me a big presents of their visit to here
and i had my very first cake of the year before i came here
again i want to say i'm so lucky that having you all!!!


theme: relax-eating-bash
6 sept 10 falls on monday
is a working day
hope it will be a lil different from other days
wake up - work - home - sleep
*wink*


theme: lazy-sleeping-bash
just like normal days but i'll treat myself lil better >.<


theme: back-to-oldies-bash
still really figure out what to do for this


yala yala... i'm a dreamer! 
but i really enjoy it! 
and as usual. guess i'll buy myself a lil present 
hmmm.. what's should it be?
another buffet? haha
haha.. any ideas?



No comments: