Tuesday, August 10, 2010

bzbz-short-holiday

the short holiday that i waited for so long!
but happy moments always past so fast >.<

non-stop eating since Friday untill Monday! 
goshh!! i'm now a duperb-fat-wei!!
besides friends,
another way to make me happy is FOOD!
*wink*


finally my dears are here!!!!
it's hard to believe that we still can hang out in the different country
really many thanks to Li & Sharmen!!!!
they came from so far away just to find mi!!!!!!
1 day trip and i really appreciate the every lil moment! 

they reach by train 8 in the morning
the feeling of meeting them is can't describe by words!
8.8.10
it's the big day of my 2 besties!!!
Chuang Li & Ryan!!!!
so Li choose to have her big day at here with mi!!!
>.<


toast box

bakerzin

shokudo

our days fill up with foodsss!!!
we walk around bugis and orchard
had 5 meals in just a half day!
toast box.bakerzin.shokudo.tongshui.mos burger
yummii!!

as birthday present for Li
she mentioned that want my hand-made thing
it's a bit hard that doing hand-made here without materials
haha.. but in the end i ful-fill her wish!
hope she love them!

a pop-up card tht source frm canon website.
special vouchies just for her
a blackboard that my design on it!
>.<

a lil bakerzin cake as her birthday cake!
happii birthday again dear!

took quite lot instant photo on tht day
with li's instant cam!

the time pass really fast on that day
they have to take the bus back at 8 in the night
it's really not-willing to let them back
but it's enough that having this little happy moments
inside the heart is really touching!!
sumore sharmen is having exam the next day!
they'd put a lil envelope inside my paper bag without my notice!
owhh~!!! it's so sweet and touch!!!

i'm the luckiest girl ever cause always having you all around!!!
yesss!!! friends around me are true enough and sincere enough to mi!!!
i love my life i love my friends i love my family!!!



No comments: