Monday, August 2, 2010

housee

wedding.desserts.....
what's next?
HOUSE!!!
i think i never share about this topic before...
am i?
haha.. forget already.. 
anyway.. 
i'm gonna share with you all about my dream house this time!

as you all know,
my favorite colour is BLUE!
and WHITE.BlACK.emm.. PURPLE.PINK.GREEN?
okayz.. i prefer COLOURFUL now!
>.<

here comes the pix.....
i'll share WHITE & BLACK with you all 1st!
(source from various site)

i don't want my house to be too BIG
it's enough for me, my hub, my beb.. then will be okay
( i love to dream!)
white colour will make the space look bigger
( but it's kinda hard to take care of )

what about abit 'sweetness' style?
like what we can see from japanese drama!

wall with black colour in the kitchen?
and it's actually use blackboard wallpaper 
as you can write your recipe on it!

can i have a lil space for study near the window?
not study room!
but a lil corner of laying lazily.. 
watching the scenery outside the house
and the lighting that came from the nature!

now!
the important part of the house to mi!
sleeping room!

how about a wooden one?
it's natural and stylish!

my kid's room? haha
love this style of japan!

another different style for my beb!
this one more to modern style
my bebs can enjoy their moment here!

another important part of the house
BATHROOM!
em.. a bath tub please?
and it's actually can see the outdoor view!
hehe.. (tht's over!)

i know i sure won't get this kind of bathroom!
hahahahaha..
but again... it's okay for us just to dream!
(mayb it will come true! *wink*)

clothes room!
how i wish i can have this!
( my cousin's house actually got it!!!)

a lil tea-garden!
i loves coffee! 
and also BBQ!
please please please let me have a personal garden to have all these activities!!!

muahaha... the end of the post..
many of you sure think that i really dreaming rite?



No comments: