Tuesday, August 31, 2010

last weekend of Aug

My last weekend of Aug ended perfectly!
happy moment always end TOO fast!!

two of my 'lao peng you' came from penang!!!
they actually sit the same plane on tht day.. =.=
why m'sia got so so so much public hols???
but good for me also coz i get to meet them here

meet with Lip first on Sat
lotzzz of thanks to he n Joan!
they brought me tao sha piah and my blanket!!!
woot~!!! 
i really never thought tht they will contact my family!
i miss the 3-ppl-bbq moment so much!!
went to see the cam while shopping
my latest target - canon S95!
it attract me lotzzz!!!!!!!
due to paiseh-ness coz lip come with his family
so we din't take any pic *wink*
and he also bring me lotz of drama series! wee~

the next day - sunday!
meet up with lin!
din't have the chance to meet her b4 i come sg
but we still can hang out here!
she's getting thinner prettier 
and i love her latest hairstyle!

MOF Hi-tea after shop with her at Bugis Street
she so-called me 损友coz she bought lotz of clothes there! >.<
met up with Lip at MOF
( Joan, if u saw this, in case u don't know,
lip actually ate the greentea flavor of ice-cream ady! )
haha

the first time to clarke quay
it's a nice place to relax and hav drink there!

 superb nice hairstyle!!! 
see.. i din't lie rite?
she looks really gorgeous!!


okayz....
it's been ages i din't hv drink alcohol 
until i meet her.. haha..
so now who is the 损友?
lollx.. cranberry vodka~
had a enjoyable relax night 
we chat lotz.. remind lots of scl memories.. laughing..
i totally forget i got wrk the next day ^ ^

thanks so much for the acc!
i really truly proud that having you guys!!!!
lurve you all so so much!!! 
can't wait for coming weekend also!!! 
the 22th colourful birthday yet my dears are coming!!!




No comments: